Who we are
Our website address is: https://ourflowergallery.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Thank you for placing your flower order with us, we promise to make your request fabulous! Please read carefully our Delivery Policy Terms and Conditions:
- After placing your order, if you find it necessary to make any changes to your order, please call/text 813-703-1413 ASAP. You can also email us at info@OurFlowerGallery.com
- Because every order is immediately processed when it is placed. It is very important that you please submit any changes as soon after placing your order as possible. In the unlikely event your change cannot be applied to your order due to the extremely high order volume we will notify you via email or phone call, so please be sure to include all of your contact info when you submit your request.
- Our handling and delivery fee starts at $12.50 for all after hours orders (after 7 pm), weekends and holiday orders in Metropolitan Tampa Bay and Miami are. Orders outside of the areas listed above may require an additional delivery charge.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. If you have a specific delivery time you’d like to request, simply type it into the “special instructions” box during checkout.
- Orders currently in design or already en route for delivery can not be modified or cancelled.
- When placing your order, you will be prompted to choose an option for further action if a recipient is absent at the time of delivery.
- If you request the delivery to be left with someone other than the recipient, we will follow your instructions, but we will not be responsible if the recipient does not receive your order.
- If you authorize that the flowers be left on the porch/outdoors if the recipient is not home, we will leave the delivery as instructed, but that means you are releasing us from liability if the recipient does not receive your order. Orders left outside and affected by sun, rain, wind are out of out control and we can not take responsibility for Mother Nature.
- In case the recipient is not present to receive the delivery, and you chose for us to re-delivery later in thr day or the next day, please know there is a $25 re-delivery fee that will apply to that order. We will send you a separate invoice. Your order can not be re-delivered until the invoice is paid.
- Most products have 3 different price points; many products are available in As Shown, Deluxe, and Premium sizes that you can upgrade to.
- Some items increase in price around major holidays. If the price increases for the holiday you will notice the change several weeks before the holiday, if an order is placed for a product before the price increase occurs on our website for delivery on the holiday we will honor that price for you.